You-Friendly Web Services
Specializing in Small Businesses and Non-Profits
As a small business owner myself, I know firsthand the importance of putting your best foot forward when it comes to your web presence.
I also know that there is an overwhelming amount of choices and solutions for building your web site. It's tempting to choose the option
that seems to be the cheapest, or to try to develop your own site, but that usually causes headaches, and subpar or disappointing results. In the end,
you may wind up wasting time, money, energy and other precious resources that would be better spent elsewhere.
That's where hiring a professional, experienced web developer comes in. Your goal is to give your business a competitive edge, to reach customers
world wide, and to give yourself as much credibility as possible; and my goal is to make that happen for you. I code from scratch, using open source
technologies so that you pay only for my time; and you can be sure that your website will perform the same way on every browser, every time.
So, get back to focusing on the success of your business, knowing that you can trust your web design and development to a techincal professional
who has been designing and developing sites for over 8 years, and who has been in the customer service business for over 15. You deserve to
be as successful as possible!
-- Rose Panofsky
Certified Web Developer and SEO Specialist, Business Owner, Work-At-Home Mom
Benefits of Custom Web Design
- Your website will look better and be more unique!
- Save yourself time and effort.
- Comprehensive knowledge of internet marketing and Search Engine Optimization.
- Drive traffic to your site.
- Target your site toward your brand.
- Make sure your site is easy for your customers to navigate.
- Offer your customers the latest applications that function well.
- Be available 24/7 to the entire world!